Known as a hard hand, it means that it is already a difficult hand to play BlackJack. Because the first two cards we get are not A (Ace) cards at all, and whenever our hand does not have an A card and it is not a pair. Let’s play according to this BlackJack step.
- If the total points do not exceed 8 points, always hit.UFABET
- If the total is 9 and the dealer’s face up card is between 3-6, double your bet. Because we have a chance to get a 10 hand and win with a total of 19.
- If the total score is 10 points and the dealer’s face-up card is 2-9 points, double down, but if the other hand has a higher score, hit and fight.
- If our total score is 11 points and the dealer’s face-up card has 2-10 points, Double Down, but if other than this, keep hitting.
- If the total score is 12 points, hit immediately, but if the other side has the first card that is 4-6 points, stand because there is a high probability that the dealer will hit until the score exceeds 21 points.
- If our total score is 13-16 points and the dealer has 2-6 points, stand first, but if the dealer gets more points then hit.
- If we have a total of 17-21 points, we stand, regardless of how many points our opponent has. Because we have a chance of winning more than 90% already.