- Weight Loss: Drinking water may help increase the rate at which you burn calories.
- Nourish skin health
- It is a component of joint lubricant.
- Enhances the functioning of the digestive system
- Expels bacteria from the bladder
- Helps to normalize the heart rate.
- Regulate body temperature
- control blood pressure
- Prevent constipation
- Prevents damage to various tissues and organs.
- Maintain electrolyte (sodium) balance UFABET
How much water should you drink per day?
Every day, the body loses water through urination, sweat, breathing, etc. It is important to drink to replace this loss. But drinking the right amount of water may be even more important. Because if you drink too much water, or too little It may cause harm to the body. And as is commonly known, drinking 8 glasses of water a day is enough for the body to function. But actually the right amount may depend on other factors of the consumer. Such as the activities they do, gender and age.
The appropriate amount of water to drink is as follows:
- For those aged 4-8 years, 5 glasses per day (approximately 1,200 ml.)
- For those aged 9-13 years, 7-8 glasses per day (approximately 1,600-1,900 ml.)
- For those aged 14-18 years, 8-11 glasses per day (approximately 1,900-2,600 ml.)
- For women 19 years and older: 9 glasses per day (approximately 2,100 ml).
- For men aged 19 years and over, 13 glasses per day (approximately 3,000 ml).
This amount includes the amount obtained from food. Vegetables or fruits such as berries, watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, spinach, celery or cauliflower finished
However, it may be necessary to increase the amount of water you drink. When you have to exercise hard Living in hot weather, being sick, having a fever, or having a health problem such as a urinary tract infection. Especially if you are pregnant. Water intake should be increased to 10 glasses per day and 13 glasses per day for those who are breastfeeding.